- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. Around the world, companies of every size benefit from CadIT virtualization. Thousands of organizations’including all of the Fortune 100′use CadIT virtualization solutions. See how virtualizing 100% of your IT infrastructure will benefit your organization.